Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Too Fast

The weeks seem to go by too fast. I swear I just posted yesterday!! I am glad they are not going slow, so no complaints, it is just hard to keep up! This weekend Chris took the kids to a park around here. He said it was amazing and they loved it. This picture was taken on the drive. Olivia just wanted to say "Hi" Here is a shot of the park. It doesn't show all of it. There was another section with a rocket. I suppose the kids were in heaven.
This is what Olivia likes to do during the soccer games. Well, this or run out on the field to give them loves, or put the sideline cones on her head like a hat. One of those is always a good option.
Jed with his team. He is getting better and almost scored a goal last week.

I love this shot. It encompasses all things microsoccer to me. . .fallen kids, a stampede after the ball, coaches trying to "herd cats" , as Jed's coach put it. I am assuming the ball is behind one of the players, and Grace is going after it, but we all know what assuming does.

1 comment:

SueAnn said...

Too fun! I wish we could still wear shorts!! We had snow the other day!