Monday, October 26, 2009

Jed's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Jed's preschool had a field trip to the pumpkin patch on Wednesday, so Olivia and I tagged along for the fun. It was a beautiful day, bordering on hot, but Jed really wanted to wear his Halloween shirt. We went on a hay ride to the pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins and sunflowers. We then went to the barn to learn where food comes from and then went to another barn to pet some animals. After all that, Olivia, Jed and I tried the corn maze. We came out the same way we went in, but neither of the kids know that, so a good time was had by all! Olivia trying to feed the chickens. She tried to feed every animal we saw.
Jed "milking" a cow. I guess he needed a better look at what was going on.

Jed and his pumpkin

Olivia and the pumpkin she chose.

On the wagon going to the patch.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the part about the corn maze!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love hay rides :)