Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Olivia

It has been nearly a week since Olivia's birthday, and I am just now getting around to it. I am pretty bad. Even worse, I have no pictures from her birthday. Not even one with her and the cupcakes, which she had for breakfast the day after! At least I was nice enough to have cupcakes for breakfast, right? In honor of her birthday, I have decided to just share a few things about the cutest 2 year old ever. So cute. She loves to be ticked, and then tell you to "stop it" Also requests a book and song before bed and nap.
As I was making dinner the other day, she decided she was not going to wait for me, and took a chunk of cheese. Funny little teeth marks.
She loves to play with Grace's doll house and must have the animals sitting at chairs around the table. I helped her here. She was trying to put plates and cups bigger than the table out for them. She kept telling me "eat", so I guess they needed food on the plates as well.
She plays with her hair when she is tired, and as she falls asleep. We often find knots it in the next morning. This is the worst one I have seen yet.
Her original artwork. The only child I have had that thinks it's okay to color on walls.
Happy Birthday Bugs! We love you and are so happy you are part of our lives forever.

3 comments:

Ryan 'n' Joy said...

Happy Birthday (LATE ... sorry) Livy - love you guys miss you tons

Cindy said...

Wow, 2 already. It doesn't seem right. She is cute, love the little cheese teeth!

SueAnn said...

So cute. I love her and all her sassiness!! I also love the chunk of cheese missing. Does she still request apples every hour?