Sunday, September 27, 2009

Random Happenings

Now that school has started and we are in a good routine, I feel like we don't have anything exciting going on. We are more than ready to be done with the heat, but I won't be complaining in January when it is still nice.

The other day we had some work going on outside our house and Jed and Liv were pretty excited to be so close to the action. We ended up opening the van up and having a picnic snack while watching the workers. Jed wants to be a "worker" for Halloween.
We went mini golfing again, and Grace got a hole in one on this hole. She was so excited to get her free tokens. It was too good to pass up a picture. She was SO happy. Love the pose.
Also, the other day we were all in the car, and I hear the following conversation between Grace and Jed
Jed: What color is she? (I am a little concerned hearing this, so I listen even closer)
Grace: White.
J: White? (totally confused, Grace is a little bothered he is questioning her)
G: Yes, white, like us.
J: OH! Shes peach!
I guess they realize there is a difference, but Jed wanted to make sure that we were the right color!

1 comment:

SueAnn said...

Too cute!! I do love the pose. Good Job Grace!!