Saturday, January 10, 2009

Olivia Ann

I realized the other day that my baby is no longer a real "baby" anymore. She has more attitude than any other child we have, and she is more independent and stubborn as well. She is (hopefully) days away from her third tooth and is acting the part. But she is also sweet and loves to cuddle. She has a love of dogs and all animals in general. When we went to the zoo, she was the most entertaining part, as well as when Chris took her to Cabela's. She would point at the animals, and say "That!" He first word was mom, followed by dad, and 3 and 4 were Thank you and Please. What a polite baby. I think now would be a good time for her to stop learning new words!!
I just thought I would share a little about one of the loves of my life!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Kandis said...

she is so cute! It's crazy how fast they grow up

Ryan 'n' Joy said...

Ari and Olivia are so meant for each other.... attitude and independence - they are like peas in a pod
miss you