Sunday, January 11, 2009

Grace Rosemary

Since I did a little bit on Olivia, I decided to follow along with the other kids as well.

Grace is the ultimate helper and follows every first-child stereotype I have heard. She just learned how to tie her shoes today, and has been reading for 6 months. She is full of energy and loves to learn and do new things. She is terrified of flies and tiny spiders, but is willing to touch alligators, frogs, and to be thrown high into the air spinning in circles. She loved Splash Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain the most a Disney World, even though she was barely tall enough to get on. She has the prettiest smile and is a good sister to Jed and Olivia. Today, Olivia would not walk with us unless Grace was holding her hand. Not even I could hold her hand!
We love Grace so much and can not believe she is almost 5!


3 comments:

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

She can tie her shoe now....this is one of the hardest things for me to teach John, he also has been reading for a while and that was easy, but this tie shoe thing........I HATE it! Any tricks?

SueAnn said...

She is so beautiful. I see you in some of her smiles Kate. I can't believe she is almost 5 too! Time goes by too quickly!!