Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Moving?

Well, no, but one would think so after I brought out all the girl 6-12 month clothes from the basement. I admit, some are smaller, and a few a bit bigger, but all were worn during that time. Yikes! I was just telling Chris we had to buy Olivia some clothes because I thought she had none in that size. Boy, I was wrong. Too bad I already bought them. I decided to look in the boxes so I could find her a swim suit for the upcoming trip, but I didn't realized the goldmine stashed down there. Now I have to wash them:(On to cuter pictures, here are a few of Olivia in the tub. I have finally decided she is a good enough sitter to bathe sitting up. She seemed to like it.

3 comments:

Jordan and Danny said...

What a doll! All your kids are so cute! The clothes thing is something I would totally do. But new clothes are always nice!

Cindy said...

Wow! You need to have a yard sale!

Jeff and Kandis said...

Holy cow! I don't envey you I just switched out fall clothes myself. One of the worst jobs as a mother I think. And I find it impossible to have it all done and out and away in a week even. Have fun!