Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just Cute

We have had nothing thrilling going on at our house, but I know some grandparents who enjoy pictures, so here are some more. We took this one after church one day, and for some reason she is playing with his ear. I guess whatever makes them smile. This one was taken during the infamous pink leotard bike ride. Just a cute little girl. She just went to the doctor and is now a whopping 15 pounds. She is learning to LOVE table food. Blueberry pancakes are a favorite.
I just got the letter saying Grace was accepted to the pre-K program here, so she will be in school 5 days a week, all day long come August. I am a little worried about her being gone so long, but she is more then ready for it. She is most excited about riding the bus, which is funny, because we live about 1/3 mile from the school!
Jed is also going to the little school that Grace is in now. He starts in Sept. Right now it goes from 8:30-11:30 3 days a week, and is run by the high school. Next year though, it goes until 1 p.m. still 3 days a week. What will I do with myself. One friend here said I better be careful or Chris will get me pregnant again! So true. . .

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Lucky you! What will you do with all that time on your hands?