Thursday, May 15, 2008

Less Than 24 Hours!!!

Our trip to Disney World is less the 24 hours away! We are so excited. We told the kids that they would get to wear their new Disney shoes to break them in, and then we couldn't wear them until we were going to Disney World, so here they are in their shoes. It was the best way to get Jed in a new pair of shoes. This is of Grace today, her last day of school for the year. She cried, of course, because she is ALL drama. Jed was able to go today as well, which left me lots of time to get things done.
We hope you all have a good week or so. We will be back to blogging (with lots of pictures) around Memorial Day!

3 comments:

Dalton Family said...

NO WAY!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous! How fun that you are going to Disney World! That is my dream! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Cindy said...

Have fun. I hope the 7 dwarves scare your kids too!

Jeff and Kandis said...

Have a great time! I hope the lines aren't bad. Can't wait to see the pictures!