Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Uneventful.

I feel like I have not posted anything important for the last few weeks, but there is nothing to report, so you all get the mundane stuff of our life. The kids are still loving our house, and spend hours in the morning playing and begging to stay in their pajamas a little bit longer. Here is Olivia playing with the baby. She has grown attached to several babies and pushes them in the stroller and put them in the laundry basket(their bed). She even likes to get in the basket to sleep with them. She is getting more personality and attitude everyday. Yesterday she shot her spiderwebs at Jed. I guess we have played a lot of Spiderman in front of her!
Jed and Grace at the train table. Lots of hours are spent here with trains, cars, Lego's and princesses. Who knew the possibilities?

Olivia the pirate. She brought me the bandanna and the slippers. I think the is taking cues from her cousin Megan!
As a side note, the other day, I was doing Grace's hair and she told me that some people do not have hair on their head. I said she was right, and we talked about how they are born with hair, but as they get older it falls out. We talked about her old primary teacher and how he was bald, and the she looked at me and said "Does Uncle Rob have hair?" My poor 32(?) year older brother is slowly losing it, but apparently it was more obvious to Grace than I thought!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That is so funny about Grace asking you about people not having hair. James just asked me the same thing the other day. We talked about cancer and chemo since her cousin had leukemia. We also talked about balding and shaving your head. Fun times!

SueAnn said...

Too funny!! That picture of Liv looks creepy! It looks like she is on her knees not her feet. OR she had them amputated!! CREEPY!