Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

We have had an eventful past week with the move and Chris being gone for work, so I am now just catching up. We are now in the house and are thrilled with the space. We are still working on getting everything in the right place, but are very excited. The kids have a play room(below) that is doubling as a guestroom(so come visit!) that is a life saver. At night I just shut the door and we are good. No clean up necessary. Grace and Jed are again sharing a room.
Olivia has her own room. She thinks she is hot stuff now because she can open doors. We have the door handles that you just pull down, so I pretty much hate them. She goes into the bathroom and gets the stool, and then takes it to all the rooms and turns the lights on. What a helper.
Otherwise we are doing well. One funny story, the other night we were getting ready for bed, and Jed had just put his pajama bottoms on. He had no shirt on and he looks at me and says "Look, I am a Lamanite!" Confused, I asked why he was a Lamanite, and he said it was because he had not shirt on. In the pictures they don't wear shirts, so it makes sense in the 3 year old mind!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I wanna see some more pics of the house. And yes, there is a nice bruise on Megan's forehead...but you wouldn't expect much different from one of my children.