Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Random Things

Another week past, and I still feel like I am playing catch up with everything. We had a wonderful weekend of swimming and unpacking. There were requests of more house pictures, so here they are. This is our eating area. The french door open onto a patio, and they both open, so it is a huge opening. It was nice when furniture was being moved in! Looking from the table into the living room. I am still working on the placement of things, and furniture, so it is always changing, but this is the general idea. I want to paint, Chris says leave it red and move this furniture to the other empty half of the house, and get new stuff in here. We will see, all in due time!
My Mother's day present. We have been without a grill since we moved to Georgia, so almost 3 years. First, how did we last that long without one, and second, has it been almost 3 years???
Just a very cute picture of Jed!

3 comments:

SueAnn said...

Nice house!!! I wish I had something roomy!! And I agree with the grill, we haven't had one for a long time too. I love having grilled food! I ask myself every time why we don't have a grill!

Cecily said...

I like the house! I just updated my blog... well, I really need to put some new pics of Dallin up, as the ones I just posted are him 3 months ago!!! Wow! Time flies with a new baby in the house. Hope you guys are doing well!

Gabe & Hannah said...

Love the new house...the kids are getting so big.