Sunday, March 8, 2009

We're Home!!

So, I have to say up front that I have amazing brothers. The day after I broke the van, my brother Aaron found my part, and even better, for less than a quarter of the cost! The next day I picked it up and took it to my brother Rob, who fixed it and had the van back to me that night before bed. I am blessed and grateful for my family and all their hard work and help. Below is a picture of the part that broke. It is hard to tell, but the corner that is gone was attached to a huge piece that went under my whole van. It held all the steering and suspension and such together, very important. While we were there, we did finally get to go to the JellyBelly factory. The kids cousins took off from school, so we all had a good day together. Here is Grace with her older cousin Hannah, who she LOVES!

Olivia was enjoying a bowl of brownies and ice cream. I guess she like it enough to even feed herself! My parents dog loved Olivia and of course Olivia loved her. I think the dog's love came from all the snacks Olivia gave her.

Jed just being happy for me. He had the same cold I did while we were there. Poor kid!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Family is great! It was so sad to hear about what happened to your car. But that is great that your brothers could help you out with everything. Glad you made it home safely:)

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Awe the Jelly belly factory! YUMMMY! we;ve been to that one! LOVe it! glad you made it home ok!