Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ironman St. George

So, earlier this week there was an announcement that the Ironman series will hold a race in St. George, Utah. Chris found this really exciting and wanted to do the race. I said I would love for him to do the race, but since it is a little pricey, it most likely wouldn't happen for 2010. Chris, who is on Facebook, wrote on his wall that he thought I would kill him if he spent the money for the entry fee. A few of his friends told him to do it, so I told Chris he could certainly do it, if his friends paid his entry fee. So he jokingly wrote on Facebook that he needed donations to enter the race, and he got some. So, now he decided he really will take donations, and I offered him 100 of our own money for the race. He now is up to 180, so only 340 more to go! I guess we will see how far he gets. I will keep you posted!

No comments: