Thursday, January 13, 2011

Up to Nothing

We had a great Christmas. It was warm the day before, about 70, so we made the kids walk the trail by our house (3 miles), and they were tired Christmas night. Santa didn't have wait long to come to our house. He brought lots of fun things, but we don't have any pictures because we were having too much fun!
The kids received snuggies as one of their gifts. They were tailored to each child and they LOVE them. We had a movie watching day during the extra long 3 week break and they were all wrapped up for the show.
We are now onto the pressing matter of baby girl, soon to enter our lives. I am nesting a bit and Chris is doing lots of nice things for me in order to make me feel a little more sane. I guess he has it figured out by this one. We have about 3 weeks left, and I am counting the days. Other than that, we are up to nothing, just trying to stay warm!!

1 comment:

Dalton Family said...

Love the snuggies! My kids have some too...they love them!

Can't wait to hear about your new baby girl!