Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jed lost his first teeth?!?

The same night of the shower, January 18th, 2011 Jed lost his first tooth. His bottom two had been loose for a while and the big teeth were even growing in behind! I think he was afraid to wiggle them. That night as I was leaving, Chis told me I would have a "surprise" when I got home. He and Jed worked on wiggling the tooth for about an hour and it finally came out. Thankfully, he didn't give it to the tooth fairy because he wanted me to see it before she took it. The next morning after surprising me with his lost tooth, I was helping with the brushing before school, and all of the sudden the other one fell out too! He lost both in a matter of 12 hours! He was pretty excited and the tooth fairy was able to collect 2 teeth that night. He now has a southern accent with a lisp...what could be better?

1 comment:

Tina said...

That's pretty lucky! Ethan still hasn't lost any.