Monday, August 17, 2009

First Day of School

Well, I still don't have my camera, but at least now it is in the mail to me. Thankfully I was able to use Chris' camera from work in order to get some shot of important events during the last few weeks.
Here is Grace on her first day of Kindergarten. She was so excited and ready. Since then she has become a little bored and has even told me she doesn't want to go back. Hopefully things will pick up soon so she will stay excited about it. They have uniforms, and it is pretty strict. Lucky she is cute in everything she wears!

Jed the same morning on his first day of preschool. He was so excited and was such a big boy. He just walked in and didn't say another word to me until I forced him to give me a kiss.
When he got home at 1, he didn't take his backpack off until I made him, and then wore it again after we had dinner. He also took it to bed and wore it out of his room at 6 in the morning. Needless to say, he loves school.

3 comments:

Dalton Family said...

I love those pictures. They are so so cute! I really like the uniform idea....less $$$ to spend on clothes, right? I love her hair!

How cute that Jed wears his backpack all the time. Such a cute family!

Cindy said...

Funny kid. Our kids started today! Hooray! We have great teachers. The house was SO quiet! And I got so much done! I don't really know what to do with myself.

SueAnn said...

Grace is too cute. Hopefully she won't be too bored!! Love Jed too. Does he still wear his back pack everywhere?