Thursday, April 2, 2009

News

We are going to Georgia to do some more work on the house this weekend, hopefully a few minor improvements will make it sell (as well as praying a lot!) It has now been raining for a week straight, and my kids are going crazy. We have little room here, so we are anxious to get to a new place.
Like this one. We are buying this house when ours sells and are renting it until that happens. We are moving in the end of this month and are very excited. It has over 2 times the space. I think our family relations will improve with the ability to spread out a little. Perhaps less fighting between little ones?

4 comments:

Parkes Family said...

Great house, beautiful! Email us your new address please. I just sent off the birth announcement to the wrong address. Oh well, it'll get to you eventually. Also, the link you posted had the leeter 'o' in it instead of a zero. I figured it out, but thought you should know. BTW-What kind of camera do you use? Great pics of the kids, they're beautiful!!

SueAnn said...

Yeah!! It is beautiful. We are so excited for you. Can't wait to come and visit!!

Ryan 'n' Joy said...

love your new house - yeah for you guys - miss you tons ... any more thoughts about Wisconsin in Early July?!? let me know

Cindy said...

I am jealous. I want a new house! What are you going to do with all that room!!