Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

Today was our ward's Easter Egg hunt and the kids were so excited to get there. I am in primary, so I had to be there early to set up, so they were tortured and had to wait a bit until all the eggs were sorted and hidden for 3 different age groups. Chris went with Grace and Jed while I stayed with Olivia in the nursery age group. Olivia didn't understand at first, but once we started, she was all about it. I had to take her to the side and let her have her basket once she reached her limit. No pictures since Chris had the camera.
I do have a picture of her fully enjoying her ice cream and strawberries we had for dessert the other night. This way of eating it is much more efficient.

1 comment:

SueAnn said...

Jed has huge shoes on!! Do they really fit?