Monday, November 24, 2008

Random Happenings

We are here and settled in Dothan, and are trying to figure life out here. It is great, and besides cramped quarters, I can't complain. It has been a while, so I am just posting a few random pictures of the fun we have found here so far. Olivia with her hair done pretty before she pulls it out, every morning!
Grace and Jed fishing in their boats

The kids with big sticks trying to knock down pine cones from the trees behind our apartment. Not in the picture is a couch we have sitting on the lawn. We have been meaning to get rid of it, but it has proved useful in sitting outside and watching the kids. I have now come to decided, When in Rome...


Racing cars in the hall. It is about 8 feet long and not too thrilling, but we have spent some quality time there. Even Olivia gets in the action.




3 comments:

Dalton Family said...

I'm glad you're all settled! I can't imagine packing up and moving a family of 5!! i dread the day!

Ryan 'n' Joy said...

oh man I want to sit on your outside couch with you - I miss you too much

Cindy said...

i wanna be on the couch too. 75 degrees with a dr pepper. life would be good!