Friday, November 7, 2008

Moving Day

The day has finally come where we will live together once again. We had the trailer delivered today and are packing away everything. Tomorrow we have some free helpers and are loading up and heading to our new tiny apartment!!! Hopefully before too long we will be in a new house. Why does it always look worse before it gets better?
Our trailer! It makes it all seem so much more real.

When I picked up Jed from his last day of school, his teacher had made him a very cool pirate cake and had brought in pirate hats for all the kids to wear in honor of Jed.
When we picked up Grace, her teachers had given her some presents and then told us that Grace had requested their email addresses. I laugh every time I think about it, how does a 4 year old mind work?



3 comments:

Ryan 'n' Joy said...

Agh Grace.... tell her I said enough with the forwards, jk
I am so glad you and Chris will be able to be together again - you are so strong I don't know how you did it...
love you, miss you tons

Cindy said...

Good luck with the move. I hope it takes a whole lot less time than ours. Have fun in the tiny apartment! I feel your pain!

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

How sad....come back and visit! Be safe!