Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Playgroup

To start off,I just want to inform all that Olivia will soon be a terror on two feet. She is walking more every day, and while she isn't quite the master of it yet, I am afraid of the very near future. This was taken as she was walking after the ball hitting it with the stick. We are involved with a playgroup here and today was our Halloween Party. All the kids wore their costumes(so we got our moneys worth!) and we had pizza, a few games and played outside. It was very fun and the kids loved it. Here is Jed as a bat and his best friend Tate(Red Power Ranger) By the way, another child told Jed there was a cow on his head,
I guess it must be the nose?
Olivia, in what I have decided must be a bear. I wasn't sure if it was a bear or dog, but I do know she is the cutest baby no matter what animal it is. She isn't a big fan of the hat, but was okay long enough for a picture.
More to come of our fun filled Halloween week. I believe the kids go trick or treating 3 or 4 times. Mama wants chocolate!!


2 comments:

SueAnn said...

That's the best part of Halloween!! Chocolate!! Olivia looks so cute. Maybe next year Jed will be a cow?!?!

Dalton Family said...

They all look so cute! I love the bat costume....though I don't think anyone really knew what it was when Crew wore it. Jeff thought it was a penguin!!! I have been eating Halloween candy non stop since Friday--my kids think it's all gone:):):)