Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Bat"man

We went looking for Halloween costumes today, and Jed found one of a bat. He wanted it, so we brought it home and he put it on and went to look in the mirror. He came back and told me I was silly because he had a cow on his head, not a bat. So once we figured that out, he went to show Grace and she said "Jed, you are awesome!" and Jed said "Yes, I am." He then realized he could be batman and fly. He had a great time with it for about an hour. By the way, the costume is made of fleece, and it was 86 today. He finally gave up when he was too hot!

4 comments:

Burgdogg said...

Hello Rodericks' how are you all. IT has been since the days of BYUI that I last saw you all. ROTC what a great time! LOL More like pain in the behind. Anyhow....I found your blog off of the Budges and wanted to say hello to you all. Come visit our family blog sometime.
www.ericandchandraburgan.blogspot.com
Laters
The Burgans

Erin said...

That is so funny because Campbell is going to be a bat for Halloween too! She came up with it herself. I love the costume.

Rachel said...

Hey for my boys Halloween is a year long affair, who says dress up is just for girls...except with boys it's "costume up" they are STILL playing in their Boba Fette costumes from last year. I don't want to get them new costumes...but they want to be something different this year...Halloween costumes are not a bad investment. Totally cute bat...Yes Jed, You ARE cool. :)

Ryan 'n' Joy said...

I feel you on the fleece and 86 degrees only here it is more like 94 degrees and Ari's lion costume is made out of thick faux fur .... agh after all the time we spent making his costume....he will probably overheat in it....