Sunday, March 31, 2013

Taylor Swift

I surprised Grace with a quick trip to Omaha for a Taylor Swift concert.  She has loved Taylor Swift since she was about 5, so I was excited to learn she would be having a few concerts in our area.  It ended up that the concert that worked best for us was in Omaha, about 5 hours away.

 Waiting for it to begin.
 The beginning!
Up close.

During one point of the concert, Taylor walked to another part of the arena that was super close to us.  I told Grace that we should go down there in the aisle, but she didn't want to until it was too crowed.  So we stayed in our seats, and still had an amazing view.  I think she had a good time.  She seemed a little overwhelmed and was pretty quiet, but maybe she was just taking it all in.  Either way, we had an amazing time and I am so glad I could share this experience with her.