Thursday, October 25, 2012

Liv's Party


Olivia had her 5th birthday a few weeks ago.  How she is already 5 is crazy, but since she was getting up there in age and had not had a birthday party, we decided to have a carnival/circus party for her.  It was a long time coming, so I felt I needed to make it extra special.  I spent A LOT of time making prizes, planning games and decorations and getting everything almost perfect.  I unfortunately could not plan the weather, so it was cold, windy and cloudy, but we persevered and everyone survived.  I took all the pictures before the party began because I knew we would be having too much fun once it started.  



 the sun room made to look like a circus tent

 prize booth and prizes.  The kids all collected tickets after they played a game and could turn them in and get prizes for them.

 ping pong shoot
 ring toss
 PLINKO, thanks to my hubby who helped make this!
 fishing
 bean bag toss
 hula hoop throw
High wire walk


There were about 20 kids there along with about another 10 adults.  we also has popcorn, hotdogs, chips and hot chocolate to keep warm.  It was well worth the work, because she loved it.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Whoa SuperMom! Can you come be my next party planner? You are amazing!

Dalton Family said...

Wow!!! That's an awesome party! What a good mom!