Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday!!

While SueAnn and Bonnie were here, we decided to have Jed's party a few days early so they could celebrate with us. SueAnn and Bonnie were awesome and did a great job decorating and even making the cupcakes. Jed wanted a Train Your Dragon party. We played pin the tail on the dragon(Jed won),

Dress up like a viking...no, it was Mother May I, but whoever was mother got to be the viking captain,
Stop the "dragons"(balls) from entering the "volcano"(bucket).

Opening presents, or in this case, looking at a cool new bike.
Here are the very cool viking helmet cupcakes my sister made.

And here is my 5 year old waiting for his candle and cupcake. I can't believe he is five and in kindergarten! He is still very sweet and worries about others a lot. He wants to make people happy and is such a good boy. He told me if the baby was a girl it would be okay, because then he would be my "special boy". I love this kid!


No comments: