Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation

Grace has been out of school for almost 2 weeks now, so I decided it was about time to get this up. Of course there was a graduation, with cap and gown and everything, because how can you move to 1st grade without it? Anyway, I went to Grace's class early to help all the kids get dressed up in their gowns and her teacher was nice enough to take a picture of us. Here she is with her teacher, Mrs. Mathis. She was awesome, if she could be her teacher until she graduates, I would have no worries about her education, but alas, we have to move to another teacher.
After the ceremony. I don't have any good pictures of it because we were too far in the back because I was helping dress all the kids, go figure! All the kids had the chance to say what they wanted to be when they grew up. Grace said a librarian, which if you know Grace, probably will happen.

No comments: