Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Big Girl Bed

We have officially moved Olivia into a "big girl bed". She has been the longest to sleep in a crib, and this is the first time the crib has been down in 6 years. Funny the way I now measure the passing of time. For each of my children, I have made them a quilt when they moved to a big bed. They all are just strips of fabric, but it is easy, and then they will kind of coordinate when they share a room.
She hasn't figured that she can get out whenever she wants, which is just fine with me. She does look like a tiny little thing in bed though.

4 comments:

Mitchell4 said...

She looks like she couldn't be happier about her new big girl bed. Olivia is growing up so fast.

SueAnn said...

I love the quilt!! It matches perfect! You are the queen and I bow to you! Want to make Rachael's?

Cindy said...

Looks like you need another....to put that crib back up. No use wasting good furniture!

Dalton Family said...

You are so crafty! I love the quilt! I have the fabric to make quilts for my boys, but just don't have the motivation like you to actually get around to it!:-) Cute bed too!