Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not to alarm anyone...

Not to alarm anyone, but we are expecting some snow. And NOT just flurries, we can have up to an inch! We are bracing our selves for the shut in and hoping we will get a little lucky and get to use the fireplace! I don't know how we will dig ourselves out or get to work, but we will persevere and find a way. As for me, I am on may way to the store, I want to at least get all of Grace's presents before the storm hits. Just a few pictures to tide you over til we are back to normal!
Hope you all have a great weekend, we will update you if we don't lose power!!! Cindy, I know you feel bad for me.
UPDATE!!! School has been cancelled for tomorrow, and all of Grace's presents have been bought. Now onto food storage for the next week until we can get back on the roads!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I hope you are snowed in for a week, no make that a month! We haven't seen the ground since October!

Kristin said...

Ummm, an inch? Really? That is quite pathetic, my friend. You are from Wisconsin?!