Monday, June 29, 2009

Boring Life

We lead a real boring life around here. Between the heat and humidity, we try to stay cool in the water, library, movies, or bookstores. None of them seem to be a good spot for pictures, so we do with out. I did capture a few recently, so here they are in no particular order. Jed has been wanting a suit for sometime now. I have no idea why, except that he will look like daddy. I found one for him at a a KidtoKid a few weeks ago, and we tried it out on Sunday. He was so excited to wear it. The jacket was still big(and it's too hot), but he was stoked to look so grown up.

Jed watching Transformers. He is suddenly in love with them. He was concerned that Bumblebee was in danger.

Grace doing the "booty tooty dance" on the sprinkler. We set it up for the kids, but Grace was the only one who had fun with it.

Jed and Olivia did like the water balloons though. They used them faster than I could fill them. Chris was the target.


Olivia after she found some markers. She was really proud of herself. I told her to show me her teeth in this picture, Notice the bottoms are lopsided. We are still missing 5 teeth with this child.

2 comments:

SueAnn said...

That sounds like fun. I like to play in the sprinklers too! Jed looks so big and handsome in his suit!! I think Rachael might have more teeth than Livie now!! Stay cool!

Cindy said...

Remember how jacked up Caleb's teeth were.....ahh, the memories. I love that she colors all over herself. It makes me happy to see some other mothers go through the pain and torture! And Jed is a little stud!