Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Update

I thought I would do a little update on all the kids, since we have nothing great to share.

Jed is almost 3 and is the funniest little kid. The other day we were driving and Grace says "Mom, Jed threw his shoe at me." and I say "Jed, did you throw your shoe at grace?" and Jed says, "No, I missed her!" Such a little boy. We are working steadily at potty training and are getting better everyday. His current passion is pirates and he says he is a naughty one. Grace is a girl all the way! She loves princesses and reading and coloring. She is excited for school and riding the bus. She loves to read and laugh. Grace is a big helper and wants to do what is right. Her primary teacher is wonderful and she loves to go to church. The other day after church I asked her what they talked about. She said prayer, and then told us her teacher said if the dog was sick we don't take it out back and shoot it, but pray for it. Good to know!
Our sweet baby Olivia is now 8 months. She is still a little bug and as happy as ever. She is low/army crawling and rocking on her knees. She thinks she is a big girl. The other day I put her in the shower with the kids and she LOVED it. Happy and shrieking the whole time. I wish all babies were like her!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

Your kids are just darling! It is hard to believe that Grace was just a baby the last time we saw you. I think the dog is cute too...every kid needs a dog!