Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Getting Started

We have decided to take the plunge and start our own blog. We hope you visit often and enjoy. Here are the recent pictures of the kids. There will be more to follow!




Grace at 4 years. She is too smart and I will have to do a lot to keep up with her!

Our family at Olivia's blessing. We are still working on a real family picture.
Jed at 2 years. He is all boy and is learning new things everyday. He is full of attitude, but the cutest little boy ever!
Olivia at 5 months. She is such a good baby and usually happy. I tried to get her to smile for me.

Well, this is the beginning. Hopefully it will be updated at a regular basis and we can stay in touch. Please let anyone who may be interested know where we are.!

3 comments:

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

How cute! I am so excitied to see you joined the blogger community! It is fun and I will check often! Your kids have grown up WAY fast and they are stinkin cute! Love it!

Cindy said...

I have decided to call Olivia, Kate Jr.

Dalton Family said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am So excited that you FINALLY have a blog!!!